Current Affairs Quiz – January 17 & 18 2020
1. According to the index, ________ has the world’s strongest passport.
2. Anshu Malik won silver in 2020 Rome Ranking Series, is associated with___________.
3. A multi-venue mega-science exhibition ‘Vigyan Samagam’ is held at_____________.
d) New Delhi
4. World Bank sign $88 mn loan agreement with __________ to implement Inland Water Transport Project.
d) Himachal Pradesh
5. Rajnath Singh flagged off 51st K9 VAJRA-T Gun from Larsen and Turbo Armoured System Complex in _____________.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Jammu and Kashmir
6. Vasdev Mohi has conferred with 29th Saraswati Samman, is associated with_______________.
7. Exercise Winged Raider is associated with_______________.
c) Air Force
8. First session of India-Norway DIT was held in ____________.
d) New Delhi
9. National Information Centre sets up Centre of Block Chain Technology in _____________.
10. Industrial Meet of ‘Wings India’-Asia’s largest Civil Aviation Event held at _______________.
11. Who has become the fastest Indian spinner to take 100 wickets in ODIs?
a) Jasprit Bumrah
c) Kuldeep Yadav
d) Praveen Kumar
12. Who has been appointed as Director of National Book Trust?
a) Rita chowdary
b) Adithya Varma
c) Yuvraj Malik
d) Seethal Gowda
13. Which state has dominate Wrestling by winning six gold medals in Khelo India Youth Games?
c) Uttar Pradesh
14. Who is the Chemicals and Fertilizers minister?
a) DV Sadananda Gowda
b) Arjun Munda
c) Maha Ratna dev
d) Raj Nath SIngh
15. Vinesh Phogat won gold medal in Rome Ranking Series, is associated with___________.
16. Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020, is associated with____________.
a) School Students
b) College students
c) Women Enterprenuers
d) None of these
17. NITI Aayog and Union Territory of ___________ signed MoU for Development of Infrastructure Projects.