Current Affairs Quiz – January 16 & 17 2022. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2021 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – January 16 & 17 2022
1. Savita Punia is associated with __________.
2. Shersingh B Khyalia has been appointed as the CEO of __________.
a) Adani Power
b) Reliance Industries Limited
c) Tata Motors
3. World’s largest Khadi National Flag was displayed at _________.
4. Tasnim Mir is associated with _________.
5. Lakshya Sen is associated with _______.
6. Cricketer Clive Lloyd received Knighthood from Prince William. Lloyd represented which country?
b) South Africa
d) West Indies
7. Indian Navy and __________ Navy conducts PASSEX Exercise in Arabian Sea.
c) Sri Lankan
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declared to mark __________ as ‘National Start-up Day’.
a) January 15
b) January 16
c) January 17
d) January 18
9. Pandit Birju Maharaj, who passed away recently, was a/an _________.
10. Which mutual fund has been renamed as White Oak Capital Mutual Fund?
a) Yes Mutual Fund
b) SBI Mutual Fund
c) Axis Mutual Fund
d) HDFC Mutual Fund
11. Which country has built a first-of-its-kind vacuum chamber aimed at mimicking the environment on the surface of the moon?