Current Affairs Quiz – January 14 & 15 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – January 15 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Indian Army has developed India’s first indigenous 9mm Machine Pistol along with which among the following organizations?
d) TATA Advanced Systems
2. Who inaugurated ‘Prarambh’- Startup India International Summit 2021?
a) PM Narendra Modi
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Piyush Goyal
d) Rajnath Singh
3. India held a Strategic Consultative Group meeting on January 14th with the delegation from which among the following nations?
c) Saudi Arabia
4. When is Indian Army Day observed?
a) January 15th
b) January 14th
c) January 16th
d) January 17th
5. India signed an MoU to enhance cooperation in the field of Information and Communications Technologies with which nation on January 15th?
6. Who is the only US President to be impeached twice?
a) Bill Clinton
b) Richard Nixon
c) Andrew Johnson
d) Donald Trump
7. D Prakash Rao who passed away, is associated with__________.
a) Noted social activist
b) Padma Shri winner
d) Both a and b
8. Armed Forces Veterans Day is observed on_____________.
a) 13 January
b) 14 January
c) 17 January
d) 19 January
9. Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s first ‘Fire Park’ in ________________.
10. Tesla sets up India subsidiary in _______________.
11. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is_____________.
d) None of these
12. India secured _________ rank in ‘Break Out Economies’ by Tufts University’s Fletcher School in partnership with Mastercard.
13. NITI Aayog and __________ collaborate to enhance WEP.
14. Kerala becomes __________ State to complete ease of doing business reforms.
15. According to Dealroom.co data analysed by London & Partners, Which city has emerged as the world’s fastest growing mature tech ecosystem since 2016?
c) Hong Kong
16. According to TomTom Traffic Index, Which city had the highest traffic congestion in the world in 2020?