Current Affairs Quiz – January 11 2020
1. Gopinath Gajapati Narayan Deo is passed away at 76, who is associated with______________.
a) Former parliamentarian
b) Former General
c) Former Commander
d) Former Minister
2. Which state government has to set up a zoo named after Shaheed Ashfaqullah Khan?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
3. National Youth Festival 2020 to be held in _____________.
4. According to Eurasia Group, India secured_____th rank in geopolitical risk of 2020.
5. Wings India 2020 to be held in ______________.
a) Indira Gandhi Intl Airport
b) Begumpet Airport
c) Jawaharlal Nehru Airport
d) None of these
6. GAIC launched imported water-soluble fertilizers in _____________.
c) Himachal Pradesh
7. Power Ministry released the 2019 State Energy Efficiency Index, which among the following states were best performers?
a) Karnataka and HP
d) All the above
8. Sachin Bansal acquires DHFL General Insurance for Rs 100 crore, who is the CEO of________________.
d) Club Factory
9. Who has been appointed as board of director for International Business School, Washington (IBSW)?
a) Sankalp Yadav
b) Sandip Soparrkar
c) Aravindh Manimaran
d) Bhuvana Vijaya Kumar
10. IRDA is expand as_________________.
a) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
b) Insurance Regulation and Development Authority
c) Insurance Regulatory and Development Author
d) Insurance Regulatory and Development Affirm