Current Affairs Quiz
1. Vikram Pawah has been appointed as the President of
a) Benz India
b) BMW India
c) Pepsi Co India
d) Samsung India
2. Who inaugurated India’s first international exchange India INX at the International Financial Service Centre (IFSC)?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Pranab Mukherjee
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Nitin Gadkari
3. Sarbananda Sonowal is the Chief Minister of
d) Arunachal Pradesh
4. Railways has launched a new ticketing App, ___________, to facilitate booking of train tickets in a faster and easier way.
a) IRCTC Rail Ticket
b) IRCTC Rail Connect
c) IRCTC Online
d) IRCTC Go
5. Rubella is a
a) Fungal Disease
b) Bacterial Disease
c) Viral Disease
d) None of these
6. Which bank has become the third lender in the country to announce usage of block chain solutions for its operations, after its peers ICICI Bank and Yes Bank?
a) HDFC Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Axis Bank
d) Indian Overseas Bank
7. Uri Ariel is the Agriculture and Rural Development Minister of
8. _________ has become the first country in the world to officially recognise parkour as a sport.
c) United Kingdom
d) United States of America
9. Yana Kudryavtseva is associated with
10. Roman Herzog, who passed away recently, was the former President of
11. National Youth Day is observed on
a) January 11
b) January 12
c) January 13
d) January 14
12. The world’s first ‘Gender Literature Festival’ will be held in ______ in the second week of April.
13. According to Automotive Research Association of India, On-road emission tests to be mandatory from _______.
14. _________ Airport has claimed it has become the first aerodrome in the world to adopt unique performance and benchmarking digital platform, Arc.
15. Which country has amended its laws, allowing long-term contracts for spares and support for military equipment supplied to India?
16. Anthony Goldstone, who passed away recently, was a famous
17. Uhuru Kenyatta is the President of
18. For first time 46 constituencies in which Indian state to have Urdu electoral rolls?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh