Current Affairs Quiz – January 09 2019
1. Which Country will host 2019 African Cup of Nations?
2. The World Bank has projected India’s economic growth at _____in the 2018-19 financial year.
3. On which Date the interim budget for 2019 will be presented during the budget session of the Parliament?
a) 1st March
b) 31th January
c) 10th February
d) 1st February
4. Who has Become 1st Indian to Head Global Solar Council?
a) Gita Gopinath
b) A Vaidheesh
c) Pranav R Mehta
d) Rita Baranwal
5. With Which Commercial Bank, Indian Army was signed An MoU on the Defence Salary Package?
a) Canara Bank
b) Syndicate Bank
c) Allahabad Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
6. The second edition of Khelo India Youth Games has officially begun at which City in Maharashtra.
7. The Lok Sabha passed the contentious Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2019, that seeks to provide citizenship to non-Muslims from Bangladesh, Pakistan and _________.
8. Australian cities______ and Brisbane have been announced as the first two host locations for the newest team event in men’s tennis for the multi-million dollar ATP Cup from 2020.
9. Market regulator Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has constituted a “Research Advisory” committee, Who is the Head of this Committee?
a) R. H. Khan
b) K.V, Kamath
c) Nandan Nilekani
d) Sankar De.
10. Hockey India removes _____as senior men’s team coach.
a) Arjun Halappa
b) Harendra Singh
c) Manpreet Singh
d) Sardar Singh
11. PM Narendra Modi launched “Gangajal Project” to Provide Better and More Assured Water Supply in Place?
12. Which Among the following Countries has topped 2019 list of world’s most powerful passports.
13. Madagascar’s High Constitutional Court has declared former ______as the winner of the country’s bitterly contested presidential election.
a) Andry Rajoelina
b) Andry Rajoelina
c) Rivo Rakotovao
d) Hery Rajaonarimampianina
14. The PM dedicated to the nation the 58 km four-laned, Solapur – Tuljapur – Osmanabad section of NH-211 (New NH-52). Solapur is located in the south-western region of Which Indian state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
15. USA Cricket achieved a significant milestone on Tuesday as it was inducted as the __________member of the International Cricket Council (ICC).
16. According to Standard Chartered, which country will be the largest Economy in the world by 2020?
17. Who is the Governor Of Uttar Pradesh.
a) BD Mishra
b) Lalji Tandon
c) E. S. L. Narasimhan
d) Ram Naik
18. Monetary Policy Committee(MPC) consists of how many Members?
19. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) is celebrated on which date?
a) 1st December
b) 8th January
c) 10th January
d) 9th January
20. Where is the Headquarters of Dena Bank?