Current Affairs Quiz – January 09 & 10 2020
1. Harshvardhan Sadgir won the 2020 Maharashtra Kesari title, is associated with______________.
2. Worlds highest railway bridge to be built by _____________.
3. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is observed on_______________.
a) January 06
b) January 07
c) January 08
d) January 09
4. According to World Bank’s Global Economic Prospect, World Economic Growth projected at ______%.
5. Operation Sankalp is associated with______________.
c) Air Force
6. Who has been appointed as MD of India, South Asia operations for IBM?
a) Abhay Krishna
b) Vishnuvi Menon
c) Chinmayi Pratap
d) Sandip Patel
7. Which cricketer has topped in ICC ranking?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Ajinkaye Rahane
c) Steve Smith
d) Ross Taylor
8. Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award is associated with_____________.
9. Pulses Conclave 2020 to be held in ________________.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
10. Which state government has unveiled a wage subsidy scheme for ventures?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
11. Which state Government has signed MoU with KFW to implement ZBNF?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
12. World Hindi Day is observed on ______________.
a) January 08
b) January 09
c) January 10
d) January 11
13. Amma Vodi scheme launched in ____________.
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
14. India and _________ signed MoU on Zero Budget Natural Farming.
15. ‘residential builder finance with buyer guarantee’ scheme has launched by____________.
b) Canara Bank
16. Exercise Milan is associated with______________.
17. South Asian Trade and Travel Exchange Expo 2020 held in ________________.
b) New Delhi
18. Who has bagged a coveted UK children’s book award?
a) Anuj Pavan
b) Jasbinder Bilan
c) Pratap Bothan
d) Bharath Singh