Current Affairs Quiz – January 07 2020
1. “Naseem Al-Bahr” – a bilateral Naval Exercise between India and_______________.
d) Saudi Arabia
2. Yoga Science Meet, Farmers Science Congress held at Indian Science Congress in ________________.
3. Zo Kutpui Festival organised in ___________.
c) Madhya Pradesh
4. The year 2020 is observed as Year of ___________ by CISF.
5. Global Drosophila Conference held at ___________.
6. According to Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) report, Which Indian city is highest in sugar intake?
7. Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) has set new standards for ACs. Default Temperature is ___________.
a) 24 degree celsius
b) 25 degree celsius
c) 26 degree celsius
d) 27 degree celsius
8. Lieutenant general Prem Nath Hoon, who passed away recently, was the former commander of ________.
a) Eastern Army
b) Western Army
c) Northern Army
d) All the above
9. Zoran Milanovic has won the Presidential Election in __________.
10. Who is the current Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Jai Ram Thakur
b) Prakash Kejriwal
c) Suresh Prabhu
d) Jai Krishnan
11. IPS officer ___________ has been appointed as an advisor to the Lt Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
a) Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar
b) Kumar Singh
d) Murali Pakshirajan
12. Ravindra Nath Mahto has been elected as the Assembly Speaker of ___________.
c) Himachal Pradesh
13. RBI grants in-principle approval to Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank for transition into a ______________.
a) Small Finance Bank
b) Payments Bank
c) Postal Bank
14. A deal has been signed between Amazon India and ____________ to strengthen Amazon’s India presence in the wake of an upcoming Reliance Retail competition.
c) Future Retail Ltd