Current Affairs Quiz – January 07 2019
1. The government had notified a High-Level committee for implementation of Clause 6 of Assam Accord. Who is chairman of the 9-member Committee.
a) M.P. Bezbaruah
b) A Vaidheesh
c) Rangachari Sridharan
d) Rita Baranwal
2. The Union Human Resource Development Ministry constituted a task force to look into the issues of suicides of the students in ____________.
a) Railways Schools
b) Sainik Schools
c) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
d) None of These
3. Airports Authority of India (AAI) signed MoU with ________ for joint research programs in the field of Communication Navigation and Surveillance (CNS).
a) Aalberts Industries
c) Aar em Electronics
d) 3M India
4. The Union Government has allocated How much amount of money for the development of 40 satellite launch vehicles in the next 4 years?
a) 10,200 CR.
b) 10,800 CR.
c) 11,900 CR.
d) 10,900 CR.
5. _________is setting up the country’s largest Integrated Startup Complex, which will house a Maker Village, Bionest, and BRINC, the country’s first international accelerator for Hardware startups, among other facilities.
a) Madhya Pradesh
6. Who has been appointed as the director general of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)?
a) Milind Pant
b) Sunil Bhaskaran
c) R N Ravi
d) Kumar Rajesh Chandra
7. The Female Drivers only taxi service by Go Pink Cabs has been launched at which of the following airport to strengthen the safety and security of women passengers?
a) Kempegowda International Airport
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport
c) Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport
d) Chennai International Airport
8. Tropical Storm “Pabuk” smashed into Which Country?
9. The Central government gives nod for Centre for Classical Language in _______.
b) Tamil Nadu
10. The fourth edition of “the Raisina Dialogue” has begun in Place?
d) New Delhi
11. What is the Capital city of Botswana?
12. What does “V” stand for in “NAV”?
d) None of these
13. “ Kulamavu Dam” is situated on the bank of which River?
14. Who is the Mizoram’s new chief minister?
a) Bhupesh Baghel
b) K. Chandrashekar Rao
c) Kamal Nath
d) Pu Zoramthanga