Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was appointed as the Secretary (Economic Relations) in the External Affairs Ministry?
a) K V Varma
b) T S Tirumurti
c) J R Ashok
d) V C Prathap
2. Which state has planned to form the International Education Board?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has inaugurated and laid foundation stones for nearly 200 projects worth more than Rs ____ crore
4. Rating agency Fitch has announced that India has the potential to grow at an average _____ rate over the next five years
5. Which ministry launched a seven-month online course designed by Tata Memorial to help non-cancer specialists detect early signs of the disease, especially in villages and smaller cities?
a) Finance Ministry
b) Transport Ministry
c) Health Ministry
d) Women and Child Development Ministry
6. Kolkata’s Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport has become the ______ Indian airport having CAT III B landing system, enabling flights to land even when visibility is 50 metres
7. Which state education board has been approached by the government of Nepal for “support and guidance” to its newly established National Examination Board of Nepal?
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which country was intercepted a ballistic missile over the kingdom’s southern province of Najran, bordering Yemen?
a) Saudi Arabia
d) North Korea
9. Who was named African Footballer of the Year for 2017?
a) Mohamed Elneny
b) Mohamed Aboutrika
c) Mohamed Henedi
d) Mohamed Salah
10. Pacer Jasprit Bumrah became India’s _____ Test player after making his Test debut in the first Test against South Africa
11. Air Marshal Asghar Khan who passed away recently, he was the first native commander-in-chief of _________ Air Force