Current Affairs Quiz
1. Name the Indo-American who has been appointed as the Deputy Assistant to Donald Trump, Deputy Communication Director, and Research Director?
a) Kumar Gupta
b) Raj Shah
c) Srinivas Krishnan
d) Ram Jain
2. Jovenel Moise has been appointed as the President of
3. Who has been appointed as Chairman of Tata Power Company?
a) S Kodhandaraman
b) M Sreenivasan
c) S Padmanaban
d) D Murali Krishnan
4. Name the Indian American who is set to be named as president of the Rockefeller Foundation?
a) Krishna Moorthy
b) Rajiv J Shah
c) Mukesh Tilwani
d) Pooja Kulkarni
5. In January 2017, Cabinet approves Agreement between India and _________ for Cooperation in Customs Matters.
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 104th Indian Science Congress at
7. The initiatives – Digital Unlocked and My Business Website have been launched by
8. Japanese startup Cerevo has developed ‘Taclim’, which is world’s first
a) Virtual Reality Pen
b) Virtual Reality Spectacles
c) Virtual Reality Camera
d) Virtual Reality Shoes
9. Irish scientists have recently identified a new human organ that has existed in the digestive system for hundreds of years. It has been named as
10. Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was a/an
d) Sitar Maestro