Current Affairs Quiz – January 04 2023
Current Affairs Quiz – January 04 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. World Braille Day is observed on_________________.
a) January 02
b) January 03
c) January 04
d) January 05
2. India’s First Green Hydrogen Blending Project has commissioned by NTPC and which state gas limited?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Madhya Pradesh
3. Which country has become First Country in Asia to Launch Hydrogen Powered Train?
4. PM Modi to Launch World’s Longest River Cruise is named as _______________.
a) Ganga Vilas
b) Bharat Vilas
c) Matha Vilas
d) None of these
5. Which public sector enterprise has topped in 2021-22?
b) Coal India
d) Hindustan Petroleum
6. Which airport has renamed after Manohar Parrikar?
b) Andaman & Nicobar Island
7. Who has become the 1st women officer to be operationally deployed in Siachen?
a) Pradeepa Pateel
b) Swetha Gowda
c) Shiva Chauhan
d) Athira Nair
8. Second Phase of Sari Festival “VIRAASAT” Begins in ___________.
c) New Delhi
9. Zeliangrong Community Celebrated Gaan Ngai Festival in _______________.
10. Which government has decided to abolish the revenue policing system in the state?
d) Uttar Pradesh