Current Affairs Quiz – January 04 2020
1. World Braille Day is observed on _____________.
a) January 04
b) January 05
c) January 08
d) January 09
2. NEST – in this “E” represents____________.
3. Krishnapatnam Port is located at_______________.
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
4. Who has been appointed as Iranian Major-General in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and commander of its Quds Force?
a) Esmail Qaani
b) Hamim Daquil
c) Muhammed Ismail
d) Safan Khan
5. Who has been appointed as Inspector General, Border Security Force ?
a) Ajay Kumar
b) Abi Karthikeyan
c) Soma Sundaram M
d) Abhinav Kumar
6. India extends USD 75 mn line of credit for solar parks in_____________.
7. Union Government sanctions 2,636 EV charging stations in ________cities.
8. Which Bank has Bank Received Award for Remarkable Contribution towards Rural India?
a) Axis bank
b) Yes Bank
c) HDFC Bank
9. SEBI – in this “E” represents________________.
10. CRA – in this “C” represents_______________.
11. _____________ partners with WEWA to help women entrepreneurs set up businesses.
a) Indian Bank
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) Axis Bank