Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has taken charge as the new chief of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
2. Which state Transport Department will introduce vehicle registration number portability soon, allowing owners to retain vehicle numbers even if they sell it?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madya Pradesh
3. An Indian-origin philanthropist in _________ has been elected to a US-based global organisation which works for the welfare of the community
a) South Africa
4. Which state government has launched a free CT Scan service under ‘Chief Minister Free Diagnostic Services’?
5. The Union Cabinet has approved setting up of an AIIMS in __________
a) Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
b) Sri Nagar, Jammu and Kashmir
c) Mumbai, Maharashtra
d) Kolkata, West Bengal
6. The Union Cabinet was apprised of a pact between India and ________ for cooperation in the field of renewable energy
7. The Union Cabinet has given its ex-post facto approval for a pact signed between India and the _______ for co-hosting the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 in India
8. Who has been appointed as the Deputy National Security Advisor by PM Narendra Modi-led Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
a) Suresh Kumar
b) Varun Sharma
c) Praveen Varma
d) Rajinder Khanna
9. Which state was signed the Host City Contract with the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) for hosting the 39th National Games in 2022?
d) West Bengal
10. The Union Cabinet has approved the construction of Asia’s longest bi-directional Zojila Pass tunnel at an estimated cost of Rs 6,089 crore in ____________
a) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Andra Pradesh
11. The government has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ________ to improve public transport in the country
12. A spot fine of ₹500 will be imposed on people found defecating in open in ____________
a) Uttar Pradesh
13. The Cabinet has approved an agreement signed between India and __________ to increase cooperation in the field of information and communication technology
14. Madhukarrao Kimmatkar who passed away recently, he was a former minister of which state?