Current Affairs Quiz – January 02 2020
1. Which state Government has announced plans to deliver sand at door steps?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
2. PPRTMS – in this “T” represents____________.
3. PM Modi to inaugurate 107th Indian Science Congress in _____________.
4. 5th IHAI National Ice Hockey Championship-2020 begins in ____________.
5. Hargila is a______________.
6. D P Tripathi passed away at 67, is associated with_____________.
d) Social Activitist
7. According to UNICEF, Which country has record highest number of babies born globally on New Year’s Day?
8. Swarna Jayanti award is associated with___________.
d) Sports Person
9. Who has been appointed as Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau?
a) Domingos sev
b) Simoes Pereira
c) Umaro Cissoko Embalo
d) Homingos umiara Cahre
10. Who has been appointed as the chairman of National Medical Commission (NMC)?
a) Suresh Chandra Sharma
b) Chandra Sekar Rao
c) Venkatesh Reddy
d) Hari KrishnaKumar M
11. Which country has become the first country to ban sun cream that is harmful to corals and sea life?
12. Which country will host 36th International Geological Congress in March?