Current Affairs Quiz – February 28 2019
1.The 47th Manipur Shumang Leela Festival 2018-19 was inaugurated at Th Iboyaima Shumang Leela Shanglen in _______.
2. Assam Chief Minister inaugurated Training of Small Tea Growers on Tea Quality titled ________ at Assam Agricultural University in Jorhat.
a)Mission Assam QualiTea
b)Mission Assam Tea
c)Mission Assam BlackTea
3. Assam Chief Minister ____________laid the foundation stone of 70 MW Solar Park at Japisajia village of Amguri in Sivasagar district.
c)Raj Nath Singh
4. India Korea Business Symposium was hosted by Invest India and Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI)in _______ .
5. Union Minister of Textiles, __________, launched five short term courses at NIFT Panchkula, Haryana.
c)Raj Nath Singh
d)Smriti Zubin Irani
6. Steel Minister to present___ Prime Minister’s Trophy for Excellence in Performance of Integrated Steel Plants.
7. India lost to __________ 0-1 in their opening match of the Turkish Women’s Cup football in Alanya, Turkey .
8. The Minister for Human Resource Development ______________ launched the Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS) for youth pursuing higher education.
a)Nitin Jairam Gadkari
9. IDBI Bank and __________ have signed a bancassurance agreement under which the lender will offer LIC’s insurance products at its branches.
a)Oriental Insurance Company
b)SBI Life Insurance
10. Which Software firm has partnered with Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to enhance digital literacy, creativity skills ?
11. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan handed over __________ Letter of Intent under SATAT scheme.
12. England women beat _________ by two wickets in third ODI in Mumbai .
d)None of these
13. India and Brunei sign Agreement for the Exchange of Information and Assistance in Collection with respect to Taxes. What is the Currency of Brunei?
14. The ‘Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation’ for the year 2018 have been awarded to How many Police personnel ?
15. Booker Prize for fiction secures new financial backer_________to funding the Booker Prize for English-language novels.
a)Tompkins Trust Co
b)Man Group PLC
d)HIG Capital LLC
16. Smriti Irani inaugurates Titanwala Museum in Rajasthan’s _________.
17. West Bengal Education Minister inaugurated a web portal ______ to provide real-time data on state-run and aided schools.
18. In Which State , CZPDC , Bhopal and WZPDC, Indore Indore have been awarded the Saubhagya award under Pradhanmantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana ?