Current Affairs Quiz – February 26 2019
1. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, presented the Gandhi Peace Prize _______for the years 2017.
a)The Vivekananda Kendra
b)Shri Yohei Sasakawa
d)The Ekal Abhiyan Trust
2. The meeting of 20th India-Italy Joint Commission for Economic Cooperation (JCEC) began in ________ .
3. The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is conducting a two-day national workshop on heat wave risk reduction , The workshop, to be held at _______.
4. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal laid the foundation stone of Bhogeswar Baruah Sports School at Sarusajai Sports Complex in _______.
5. Who is the US Ambassador to India ?
b)Richard R. Verma
d)None of These
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is attending the Gita Aradhana Mahotsav at ISKCON Temple in_______.
7. Iran’s Foreign Minister ________ who was the lead negotiator in the 2015 nuclear deal, has resigned.
a)Abulkalam Abdul Momen
d)Mohammad Javad Zarif
8. ___________ wins Cannes International Open.
9.Indian women’s team defeated __________ by seven wickets in the second ODI at Mumbai .
10. India’s ________ achieved his career-best ranking, rising three places to 94th in the latest list.
11. Skill Development Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Skill Saathi Youth Conclave in _________.
12. DRDO, successfully test fired indigenously developed Quick Reach Surface-to-Air missiles, QRSAMs, from ITR Chandipur, off the _______.
13. Civil Aviation Ministry organising ‘Aviation Conclave 2019’ with theme of ___________.
a)Flying With All
b)Flying for All
c)Flying for Country
d)Flying for dream
14. _____________and _________ out of RBI’s weak-bank watchlist.
a)Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank
b)Corporation Bank, ICICI Bank
c)Allahabad Bank, SBI Bank
d)Yes Bank , Axis Bank