Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. What is the host city of 21st National Conference on e-Governance?
2. Which union Minister has launched initiative for free viral load test for people living with HIV/AIDS?
a) J P Nadda
b) Nitin Gadkari
c) Mahesh Kumar
d) Harsha Vardhan
3. Which of the research institute has entered a MoU with the Regional Center for Science and Technology Transfer (RCSTT) of Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) for designating Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants?
a) National Social Science Documentation Centre (NASSDOC)
b) National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum
c) Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
d) Indian Council of Medical Research
4. Who is the present chairman of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)?
a) Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar
b) Girish Sahni
c) Harsh Vardhan
d) Narendra Modi
5. Lalbhai Contractor Stadium is situated in ________?
a) New India
c) West Bengal
6. The seventh meeting of Eminent Persons Group (EPG) on Nepal-India relations has concluded in which place?
d) New Delhi
7. Microsoft had tied up with which of the government to Accelerate Cloud Technology Adoption?
c) Tamil Nadu
8. T.S.R. Subramanian is passed away recently. He is a former ________?
a) Chief Justice of India
b) Cabinet Minister
c)Lok Sabha Speaker
d) Cabinet Secretary
9. Which of the company has won an arbitration award of Rs 292 crore against the Goa government for non-payment of electricity dues?
a) Bharat Heavy Electricals
b) Adani Transmission Ltd
c) Tata Power
d) Reliance Infrastructure Ltd (RInfra)
10. The head Quarters of Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is situated which of the place?
a) Canberra, Australia
b) Kathmandu, Nepal
c) Ebene, Mauritius
d) Islamabad, Pakistan
11. International Conference on Sustainable Biofuels 2018 heald at which of the place?
b) New Delhi