Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. Who would be inaugurated a museum dedicated to former Odisha chief minister Biju Patnaik?
a) Venkaiah naidu
b) Narendra Modi
c) Ram Nath Govind
d) Naveen Patnaik
2. Which of the state government has decided to prepare an integrated economic development plan?
3. Who is the governor of Haryana?
a) Kaptan Singh Solanki
b) Mridula Sinha
c) Satya Pal Malik
d) B. D. Mishra
4. India Gas Solutions Pvt Ltd has signed with which of the state government to create marketing infra for natural gas?
b) Andhra Pradesh
5. Who is the Director General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA) in India?
a) S Christopher
b) CP Ramanarayanan
c) J Manjula
d) Kalyanaraman Ramakrishnan
6. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully flown its first flight in user configuration. Name the Flight
7. Name the fifth Payment Bank commenced operations with effect from 22 February, 2018?
a) Cholamandalam Distribution Services Limited
b) Airtel M Commerce Services Limited
c) Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Ltd
d) Fino PayTech Limited
8. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked banks to integrate SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) with its core banking solutions (CBS) by which of the dealline?
a) June 30, 2018
b) May 30, 2018
c) April 30, 2018
d) March 30, 2018
9. Which of the following institution will be the host of 8th Theatre Olympics?
a) Asian Academy of Film & Television
b) Indian Institute of Information Technology
c) Film and Television Institute of India
d) National School of Drama
10. Who has been won silver medal at 69th Strandja Memorial boxing tournament in 48kg category?
a) M C Mary Kom
b) Sevda Asenova
c) Seema Poonia
d) Anna Ivanova
11. Who recently won Austrian Open International Challenge?
a) Prakash Amritraj
b) Ashok Amritraj
c) Parupalli Kashyap
d) Akhtar Ali
12. Veteran Bollywood actress Sridevi is passed away recently, who conferred which of the national award?
a) Padma Shri
b) Padma Vibhusha
c) Padma Bhushan
d) None of the Above
13. Emma Chambers is passed away recently. She is a ___________?