Current Affairs Quiz – February 24 2019
1. IIFL Home Finance signed a MoU with the_________ government for capacity building for affordable housing through credit-linked subsidy scheme .
2. Srei Equipment Finance has tied up with state-owned __________to jointly provide financing for construction and farm equipment.
3. Modi Launches PM-KISAN Scheme, Under this__________ will be paid to 12 crore small and marginal farmers.
4. The six-day 11th Ankiya Bhaona Samaroh to begin at Goalpara in _________.
5. ____________ has launched a cruise missile from a submarine for the first time during an ongoing annual military drill in the Strait of Hormuz .
6. Donald Keene died of heart failure at a Tokyo hospital , He was a _________.
7. Saudi Arabia appointed ___________ as its new ambassador to the United States.
c)Reema bint Bandar bin Sultan
d)Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah
8. Who has been elected third time unopposed as the President of Wrestling Federation of India (WFI)?
d)Brij Bhushan Sharan
9. India defender _____________ was awarded with the 2018 Player of the Year award by the Asian Hockey Federation.
a) Jhulan Goswami
10. Central Excise Day is celebrated on which date ?
11. India’s ace badminton player and Olympic silver-medallist _________ flew in homemade combat fighter jet Tejas aircraft.
12. RBI would merged three NBFC categories into a new category called ____________.