Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. India’s central bank RBI recently launched a Ombudsman scheme for which of the following institution?
a) Non-Banking Financial Companies
b) Infrastructure Debt Fund
c) Core Investment Company
d) Infrastructure Finance Company
2. The offices of the NBFC ombudsmen will not function at which of the following metro centre?
b) New Delhi
3. With which organisation and Export Promotion Council for EOUs & SEZs (EPCES) have signed an agreement for sharing information relating to special economic zones?
d) Reserve Bank of India
4. Who is the president of ASSOCHAM?
a) Kiran Grandhi
b) Balkrishan Goenka
c) Sunil Kanoria
d) Sandeep Jajodia
5. Paytm has incorporated how many insurance companies with an initial paid-up capital / authorised capital of $15,390 (INR 1 Mn)?
6. What is the dead line to achieve 175 GW renewable energy in India stated by New & Renewable Energy Secretary Anand Kumar?
7. How much amount to be given by ADB to improve water supply in Bihar?
a) USD 86 million
b) USD 84 million
c) USD 88 million
d) USD 80 million
8. Name the nuclear-capable ballistic missile, India has successfully test-fired?
9. Name the sate rocket carrying internet satellites test series launched successfully by SpaceX at Vandenberg Air Force Base?
a) Falcon 7
b) Falcon 6
c) Falcon 9
d) Falcon 5
10. How many agreements signed between India and Canada including in the area of nuclear science, energy cooperation and information communication technology?
11. Which country has signed recently with India to exchange information to check smuggling?
c) Sri Lanka
12. India has signed an agreement for cooperation in the pharmaceutical industry with which of the following country?
13. The capital city of Uzbekistan is_________
14. Kunwar Bai, the 106-year-old icon for Swachh Bharat campaign has died recently, who is belongs to which of the state?