Current Affairs Quiz – February 22 2019
1.__________offers instant life insurance for Rs 20 on its App to its users.
2. India and Sri Lanka signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish a business centre for ICT incubators in ______________.
3. Who has been received the Seoul Peace Prize from the South Korean government ?
d)None of these
4. Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stone for a flyover project at ___________ in Madhya Pradesh .
5. Sh.Nitin Gadkari, inaugurated and laid foundation stone for projects worth Rs 5,894 crore at Chandi Ghat in ____________.
6. The world’s largest bee — a giant insect roughly the size of a human thumb has been rediscovered in _____.
7. Boxing Federation of India president__ has been elected as the President of the Foundation Board .
8. Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched Scheme for Adolescent girls, the scheme focuses on girls aged between _________years .
a)11 to 21
b)12 to 14
c)1 to 14
d)11 to 14
9. Over How many people have been treated free of cost under world’s largest health care programme, Ayushman Bharat scheme?
10.The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has extended the deadline for Iran to fix its anti-money laundering and terrorism financing rules till ______________.
11. Justice _____________takes oath as First Lokayukta of Nagaland.
a)Uma Nath Singh
c)Rishi Kumar Shukla
d)Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha