Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. India placed which of the rank position in Global Corruption Perception Index released by Berlin-based non-government organisation Transparency International (TI)?
2. Who is the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi?
a) Anil Baijal
b) Praful Khoda Patel
c) V. P. Singh Badnore
d) Devendra Kumar Joshi
3. An Inter-Ministerial Committee (IMC) on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs) has been set up for which of region in India?
a) South-West Region
b) North-East Region
c) North-West Region
d) South-east Region
4. Who is the Minister of state independent charge of Development of North Eastern Region?
a) K Alphons
b) Mahesh Sharma
c) Jitendra Singh
d) Sonthosh Kumar
5. Who is the President and CEO of India operations of Honda Company?
a) Kushick Kumar
b) Rajiv Mehta
c) Marit Bjoergen
d) Gaku Nakanishi
6. Union ministry of agriculture and farmers, the government of Israel and which of the Indian state government collaborate for setting up a Agri center?
7. Name the Israel Ambassador to India, who led a discussed issues of common interest including start-ups, food processing, innovation and technology with Union Minister for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Jitendra Singh.
a) Ruth Cahanoff
b) Daniel Carmon
c) Zeev Boker
d) Naor Gilon
8. Which of the state has launched Parivartan, a scheme designed to address 10 issues, including cleanliness and pollution?
9. Telangana Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with which country for better technology partnership in the state?
10. Which country to host a three day long International Textiles Expo (IITExpo) of India?
d) Sri Lanka
11. National Housing Bank (NHB) has approved the merger of the company along with Capital Home Finance and Capital First Securities Limited with which of the following bank?
a) IDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) IDBI Bank
d) HDFC Bank
12. National Housing Bank(NHB) Head Quarters Situated in which of the following city?
b) New Delhi
13. Name the missile that successfully conducted the first night trial of nuclear-capable surface-to-surface short-range?
a) Prithvi -II
14. Which of the nation scientists develop next generation technology loop to generate clean energy?
15. Which of the following Flying Officer, who created history by becoming the first Indian woman fighter pilot to fly, solo?
a) Avani Chaturvedi
b) Archana Sharma
c) Mohana Singh
d) Bhawana Kanth
16. Billy Graham, the Christian evangelist, Who passed away recently. He belongs to which of the country?
d) U S