Current Affairs Quiz – February 21 2019
1. China unveils world’s first AI female news presenter , named Xin Xiaomeng.
2.Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore will inaugurate the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup in ________ .
3. Which General Insurance Company announced the launch of Trip Protector’ insurance policy ?
a)SBI Life Insurance
4. Dr Jitendra Singh launched of ___________ to discuss the importance of moral science education in schools and colleges.
a)Swachh Bharat Campaign
c)Shisht Bharat Campaign
d)Shisht School Campaign
5. ________________ A Compendium on Digital India released to disseminate and propagate the success of Digital India among masses.
a)Digital Bharat, Swachh Bharat
b)Digital Bharat, DIgital Bharat
c)Digital Bharat, Saksham Bharat
6. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) hiked the interest rate on employees’ provident fund from 8.55 per cent to _________ .
7.President Ram Nath Kovind unveiled a 15.2 feet tall statue of Mahatma Gandhi in ___________ .
8. Raj Kumar Barjatya passed away ,He was a famous ___________.
9.’International Vision Zero Conference’ to Promote Occupational Safety and Health Inaugurated in _____________..
10.”International Mother Language Day” is celebrated on which date ?
11. 8th World Corporate Social Responsibility Congress (World CSR Congress 2019) was held in __________.
12. _____________ State Police claims to have created the world’s first and the very first police force in the country to induct humanoid robots.
13.__________ singer Pratik Choudhury passed away at 55.