Current Affairs Quiz – February 20 2019
1. DPIIT launched second edition of States’ ranking on Startup initiatives , The Ranking Framework 2019 comprises of _________ and 30 action points.
2. The 4th India-ASEAN Expo and Summit will be held on 21-23 February, 2019 in Which Place ?
3. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad to Inaugurate VIVID 2019 to empower NIC officials in the field of technology, “VIVID” Stands for ?
a)Vision Insight and Voices as India goes Developed
b)Virtual Insight and Voices as India goes Digital
c)Vision Insight and Voices as India goes Digital
d)Vision Institute and Voices as India goes Digital
4. MoU between __________ and University of British Columbia on forestry science .
a)External Affairs Ministry
d)Human Resource Ministry
5. Shri Prakash Javadekar launched ________ to leverage technology in order to boost quality education in the country.
a)Operation Black Board
b)Operation Board Education
c)Operation Digital Board
d)Operation Digital Education
6. Cabinet Approves New Solar Energy Scheme For Farmers , The proposed scheme consists of three components. All three components combined, the scheme aims to add a solar capacity of 25,750 MW by ____________ .
7. Who is the PayU India’s new CEO ?
8. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) introduced ______ a non- linked, participating endowment micro- insurance plan, which offers a combination of protection and savings.
9. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the International Conference and Exhibition on Energy and Environment in ________.
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated _________ Supercomputer of 833 teraflop capacity at IIT BHU.
11. Noted _________ writer Namvar Singh passed away in New Delhi .
12. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a state-of-the-art national cyber forensic lab (NCFL) and the Delhi Police’s cyber crime unit _________.
13. India’s first fulldome 3D Digital theatre inaugurated in Which City ?
14. The Finance Ministry announced to pump in __________ in 12 public sector banks (PSBs) in this fiscal.
a)Rs 48,339 crore
b)Rs 45,239 crore
c)Rs 48,239 crore
d)Rs 40,239 crore
15. The International Cricket Council (ICC) banned UAE-based coach_________ for 10 years .