Current Affairs Quiz – February 19 2019
1. W S Broecker passed away , He was a famous __________.
2. Suresh Prabhu, launched SWAYATT, SWAYATT is an initiative to promote Start-ups, Women and Youth Advantage Through eTransactions on ___________.
b)Government e Marketplace
3. Commerce Minister launched which Mobile APP to gauge the actual issues faced by transporters on the road ?
4. __________ to organise National Workshop to Promote Healthy Diets from Local Food Systems.
a)The Food Processing Industry In India.
5. Two-day Regional Maritime Safety Conference 2019 begins in ___________.
6. Union Tourism Minister, Shri K J Alphons, will chair the National Tourism Advisory Council (NTAC) meeting to be held in _________.
7. Smriti Zubin Irani inaugurated “Muga silk seed production centre” in Tura, _____________.
8. 3 Day International Conference and Exhibition On Energy and Environment to be inaugurated by President of India in __________.
9. Rajyavardhan Rathore presented the 7th National Photography Awards in delhi , The Lifetime Achievement Award is given to ____________.
a)Shri Ashok Dilwali
b)Shri Gurdeep Dhiman
c)Shri V. Ravi Kumar
d)Ms. S. Neelima
10. _____________ chaired the fifth meeting of the Island Development Agency (IDA).
11. Pan-India Emergency Number _______ launched for any emergency.
12. The 2019 edition of the India Innovation Growth Programme 2.0 (IIGP 2.0) was launched by Chandra Mohan Patowary in ____________.
13._________Government launched ‘Mukhya Mantrir Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana’ for the farmers .
14. Actor__________conferred with 1st Biju Phukan Award by government of Assam.
a)Anindita Neogy Anaam
15. Additional Director General of West Bengal Police (law and order) Anuj Sharma was appointed as the new ________ Police Commissioner .