Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. Who is chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)?
a) K. Sudershan Rao
b) Arvind Jamkhedkar
c) Ramesh sobti
b) Manish kumar
2. Who is th chief of Bank of china?
a) Hiroshi Nakaso
b) Kikuo Iwata
c) Masayoshi Amamiya
d) Haruhiko Kuroda
3. Who recently won the award named ‘Indian Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 for Business Transformation’?
a) Ajay Singh
b) Vijay Metha
c) Sunil Metha
d) Krichna Garg
4. Who has inaugurated the two-day 6th conference of Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) India Region?
a) President of India
b) Prime Minister of India
c) Speaker of Rajya Sabha
d) Speaker of Lok Sabha
5. Which nation recently reelected K P Sharma Oli as Prime Minister?
6. Khwaja Haleem is passed away recently who is related to which of the profession?
a) Sports person
7. Which of the social media has approved to launch BHIM UPI?
8. Jayadeva Yogendra is passed away recently, he is a _________ trainer?
9. With which country, Botanical Survey of India and Natural History Museum have signed MoU in the field of genetic/taxonomic studies?
10. Which of the Indian cricket player has became the third wicket keeper to take 600 catches in international cricket?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Virat Kohli
c) M S Dhoni
d) Virender Sehwag