Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which country’s minister recently won world’s Best Minister Award?
2. Who is the president of Indonesia?
a) Basuki Tjahaja Purnama
b) Joko Widodo
c) H. Muhammad Jusuf Kalla
d) Valentino Rossi
3. Which country’s Engineers have been won Sci-Tech Oscars 2018?
4. A Three day long Youth Festival organised by Indian Red Cross Society?
5. 12th International Conference on corporate social responsibility to be held in which of the city?
6. Which state recently launched the Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS)?
c) Madhya Pradesh
7. National Productivity day to be observed on_______
a) February 10
b) February 11
c) February 12
d) February 13
8. Which state would be provided free sanitary pads in rural areas?
9. Who recently inaugurated World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) 2018 recently?
a) Prime Minister
c) Vice President
d) Environment Minister
10. The Rekhi Centre of Excellence for Science of Happiness was set up in which of the following institute?
a) IIT Karagpur
b) IIT Guwahati
c) IIT Delhi
d) IIT Bombay
11. With which bank has tied up ICICI Lombard General Insurance for non-life insurance products?
a) RBL Bank
b) BNP Paribas
c) DBS Bank Ltd.
d) HSBC Ltd.
12. Which of the bank would be no longer operate in South Africa?
a) State Bank of India
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
13. The ADB would provide USD 100 million to which of the country?
14. India and Oman have signed how many agreements while Prime Minister visited recently to Oman?
15. Darwin Week to be observed on ____________
a) February 14 to 21
b) February 12 to 18
c) February 11 to 17
d) February 10 to 16
16. Who recently won Allan Border Medal and was named Test Player of the Year at the prestigious event in Melbourne?
a) Steve Smith
b) Virat Kholi
c) Brain Lara
d) Adam Gilchrist
17. Parbati Ghosh was passed away recently who belongs to which state?