Current Affairs Quiz – February 11 2020
1. International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed on______________.
a) February 10
b) February 11
c) February 12
d) February 13
2. World Unani Day is observed on ____________.
a) February 11
b) February 12
c) February 13
d) February 14
3. According to the latest study by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), Which cities have highest women, child trafficking cases?
d) Both a and b
4. Who has been appointed as UKs ambassador to the US?
a) Kim Darroch
b) Stewe Yaran
c) Bharwan Meghalal
d) Karen Pierce
5. Top US officials to address India-focused meet in ___________.
6. Disha Police station has inaugurated by___________.
a) Tamil Nadu CM
b) Andhra Pradesh CM
c) Kerala CM
d) Karntaka CM
7. National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad renamed as‘_____________________’.
a) Vajpayee National Institute of Financial Management
b) Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management
c) Narendra Modi National Institute of Financial Management
d) Abdul Kalam National Institute of Financial Management
8. Who has become first Indian to receive IOC’s ‘honourable mention’?
a) Pullela Gopichand
b) Kadambi Srikanth
c) Saina Nehwal
d) Sania Mirza
9. Armand Duplantis sets pole vault world record in Poland, is associated with____________.
10. Aditya Mehta triumphs Pankaj Advani, are associated with___________.
11. United Nations – World Pulses Day celebrated in ___________.
d) New Delhi
12. Ajeya Warrior – a joint military exercise between India and____________.
13. First Jerusalem-Mumbai festival held in Mumbai on ____________.
a) Feb 10
b) Feb 11
c) Feb 15
d) Feb 18