Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which country successfully conducted a test wherein an incoming ballistic missile target was intercepted by an exo-atmospheric interceptor missile?
2. Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers and Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Ananthkumar inaugurated the 2nd edition of India Pharma & India Medical Device International Conference in _____________
3. Who is the first woman to be appointed as director of an Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) at Sirmaur?
a) Neelu Rohmetra
b) Prathiba Mishra
c) Deepa Nehwal
d) Sahana Malik
4. Government launches IOS version of BHIM payments app, the app has a limit of ________ per transaction and _________ per day for transfers through a bank account
a) 5,000 and 10,000
b) 10,000 and 20,000
c) 10,000 and 15,000
d) 20,000 and 50,000
5. The two-day UNESCO Natural Heritage Festival began in ___________
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
6. International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed on?
a) February 11
b) February 12
c) February 13
d) February 14
7. Which country scientists created a tiny, flower-pollinating drone for a world without insects?
8. February 14 will be celebrated as parents’ day at all schools in ______________
9. ‘Ambassador’ brand sold to French carmaker Peugeot for ___________
a) 50 crore
b) 75 crore
c) 80 crore
d) 100 crore
10. Which country maintaining its rank as the world’s most popular tourist destination despite terror attacks?
11. Stage has been set for single NEET-like examination for entrance to engineering colleges from the academic year _________
12. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to deploy a rover on the lunar surface in the ______________
13. Scientists have developed an effective, rapid and economical treatment for the deadly Ebola virus using antibodies from ___________
14. Prasad Erande from Pune travelled _______ kilometres on a cycle across India, establishing a Guinness World Record for the ‘longest journey by bicycle in a single country
15. Who has been handed an ambassadorial role by the game’s global governing body FIFA?
b) Lionel Messi
c) Cristiano Ronaldo
d) Diego Maradona