Current Affairs Quiz
1. A transgender activist, who has become a member of the judicial panel at a National Lok Adalat conducted. What is the name of transgender activist?
a) Deepika Kamble
b) Sowmya Kamble
c) Vidya Kamble
d) Preyanka Kamble
2. Which of the state to set up first ever co-operative society for transgenders?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following university recently offered a course on Spoken Sanskrit?
a) Hindu Banaras University
b) Manipal University
c) Anna University
d) Gujarat University
4. Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan recently inaugurated the PNG supply to kitchens in the Campus of Border Security Force (BSF) is located in which place?
c) Purana Qila
d) Dilli Haat
5. Brahmaputra Literary Festival 2nd edition has been inaugurated in which of the state?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
6. The two-day International conference on Unani Medicine recently inaugurated on 10th February, 2018 in which of the state?
b) New Delhi
d) Tamil Nadu
7. National Deworming Day 2018 to be observed on which of the day?
a) February 08
b) February 09
c) February 10
d) February 11
8. Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare launched the National Deworming Day at a function at which place?
9. Union Culture and Environment Minister Mahesh Sharma has inaugurated the 16-day Grand Spiritual Expo, 2018 in which of the following city?
10. How much amount recently the defence Minister recently san sanctioned to Army to boost perimeter security?
a) 1487 crore
b) 1550 crore
c) 1650 crore
d) 1545 crore
11. Which of the following payment bank to enable digital payment by April?
a) Paytm Payment Bank
b) Airtel Payment Bank
c) Fino payment Banks
d) India post Payment Bank
12. What is the name of additional instrument for liquidity management released by RBI?
a) Standing Deposit Facility Scheme
b) Standard Deposit Facility Scheme
c) Statuary Deposit Facility Scheme
d) Stability Deposit Facility Scheme
13. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently inaugurated First Hindu Temple in which of the following country?
c) Abu dhabi
14. How much amount would be given by India to boost capacity building in Palestine?
a) $100 million
b) $75 Million
c) $50 Million
d) $25 Million
15. India and Palestine have signed _________ Memorandums of Understanding (MoU)s worth USD 40 million.
16. Which of the following country recently withdraw from UN refugee programme?
17. Who is the president of Tanzania?
a) John Magufuli
b) Ali Hassan Mwinyi
c) Benjamin Mkapa
d) Jakaya Kikwete
18. Who has been won 1st gold medal at 2018 Winter Olympics?
b) Mark McMorris
c) Max Parrot
d) Redmond Gerard
19. Which state won 1st Khelo India School Games with 38 gold medals?
c) New Delhi
d) Madhya Pradesh
20. Rohan More is related to which of the following sports Filed?
21. Shiva Keshavan recently retired from which fo the following sports?
22. Asma Jahangir recently died, who is hails from which of the country?
23. Qazi Wajid is related to which of the following field?
d) Abu Dhabi
24. Film composer Johann Johannsson is belongs to which of the country?