Current Affairs Quiz – February 09 & 10 2020
1. African Union summit was held in ___________.
b) Addis Ababa
2. Researchers found __________ as the host of CoronaVirus in China.
3. Which state govt has create separate identity card for the transgender community in the state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
4. Who has been appointed as UKs ambassador to the US?
a) Kim Darroch
b) Stewe Yaran
c) Bharwan Meghalal
d) Karen Pierce
5. Corona Virus Ranking – India secured _______th rank in importing Corona Virus.
6. The Indian Army’s College of Military Engineering with a private firm developed the World’s Cheapest Gun Shot Locator called “___________”.
7. Who has become the youngest girl to climb the highest peak in South America?
a) Kaamya Karthikeyan
b) Priyadharshini M
c) Divya Bharathi
d) Bhuvana Maran
8. Best Performing Smart Cities paired up with least performing to work as _______________.
a) BEST CITIES
b) SISTER CITIES
c) SMART CITIES
d) MASTER CITIES
9. National Conference on E-Governance held in _________.
a) New Delhi
10. Oscar award is also known as__________.
a) Film Award
b) Cinema Award
c) Academy Awards
d) None of these
11. Who won the Best Actor award in Oscar 2020?
a) Heath Ledger
b) Todd Philips
c) Joaquin Phoenix
d) Zazie Beetz
12. First-ever Hornbill Festival Begins In ____________.
13. Who won maiden Under-19 World Cup?
14. Which team won 10th Hockey Senior Women National C’ship?
a) Sports Authority of India
b) Madhya Pradesh Hockey Academy
c) Hockey Maharashtra
15. P Parameswaran is passed away at 91, is associated with___________.
16. National Deworming Day is observed on ____________.
a) February 06
b) February 07
c) February 10
d) February 11
17. Which defence sector major has develop world’s first bulletproof helmet against AK-47 bullet?
c) Air Force
18. 13th Asian Business and Social Forum conference held at ____________.
19. Who has received Bharatiya Mahantam Award at Bangkok?
a) Pawan Kalyan
b) Ruben Stalin
c) Udhay Yadav M
d) N. Sridhar
20. Which state topped in India’s first ever ranking of States on Justice delivery?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
21. PFRDA – in this “P” represents______________.