Current Affairs Quiz
1. KPMG India board has elected ______________ as chairman and CEO to lead the India operations of the consulting and accounting major
a) Rajeev Singh
b) Mahesh Kumar
c) Arun M Kumar
d) Anil Kumar
2. Government of India has formed a _____ member committee to give a report on ways to improve India’s Haj policy and also look into issue of subsidy to the pilgrimage
3. India will allow non-state mining companies to mine and sell coal for the first time in _____ years
4. Health Ministry launched Measles Rubella vaccination campaign, who is the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare?
a) Harsh Vardhan
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Vijay Goel
d) Jagat Prakash Nadda
5. ___________ scientists have set a new record of data transfer via superdense coding
6. A mobile app developed by Alibaba helped Chinese authorities’ recovers _____ missing children in 2016
7. Sweden has committed to completely phase out greenhouse gas emissions by ______
8. Which country has completed 23 km of ‘anti-migrant wall’ on Russia Border?
9. Who becomes the second Indian after Sachin Tendulkar to feature on the cover of the Wisden Cricketers Almanack?
a) MS Dhoni
b) Virat Kohli
c) Yuvraj Singh
d) Ravichandran Ashwin
10. England cricketer _______________ has been honoured with Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE)
a) Alastair Cook
b) Joe Root
c) Eoin Morgan
d) Jos Buttler
11. Which city to host National Race Walk Championships on Feb 18-19?
c) New Delhi