Current Affairs Quiz – February 02 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – February 02 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which company has appointed Henry Moniz as its First Chief Compliance Officer?
2. World Wetlands Day is observed on______________.
a) February 02
b) February 05
c) February 08
d) February 12
3. The theme for World Wetlands Day 2021 is______________.
a) Wetlands and Universe
b) Wetlands and Water
c) Wetlands and Globe
d) None of these
4. Which nation has topped the medals tally in the first-ever Asian Online Shooting Championship?
b) Saudi Arabia
5. UN World Tourism Organization headquarters is located in________________.
6. NASA founded on which year?
7. Which state has set up Botanical Garden to conserve species of Shivalik range?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
8. _______________named Hindi word of 2020 by Oxford.
9. Smriti Irani inaugurates _____________ India International Silk Fair on Virtual Portal on 31st January 2021.
10. Which space agency has appointed Indian-American Bhavya Lal as acting chief of staff?
11. Military staged a coup and took over which nation’s government?
d) Sri Lanka