Current Affairs Quiz – February 02 & 03 2022
Current Affairs Quiz – February 02 & 03 2022. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2021 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Antonio Costa has been re-elected as Prime Minister of ___________.
2. ___________ successfully tested Hwasong-12 ballistic missile.
a) North Korea
c) South Korea
3. Punjab Chief Electoral Officer unveiled its mascot named _________.
4. India’s first geological park will be built in ______.
5. Who has been named as new Defence Intelligence Agency Head?
a) Lt Gen GAV Reddy
b) Lt Gen RK Naidu
c) Lt Gen LJ Soni
d) Lt Gen LK Reddy
6. Which Indian Bank has launched a dedicated centralized processing cell named ‘Surya Shakti Cell’?
a) Indian Bank
b) Canara Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Axis Bank
7. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) has launched Non-Fuel Retail Store __________.
a) Hindustan Shop
8. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has launched co-branded contactless credit cards with ___________.
a) Hindustan Unilever
c) Coco Cola
9. World Wetlands Day is observed on _____________.
a) February 01
b) February 02
c) February 03
d) February 04
10. World Interfaith Harmony Week is observed during the first week of __________.
11. Rupinder Singh Suri, who passed away recently, was associated with ___________.
12. Spituk Gustor Festival is a a two-day annual celebration in ______ region.
b) Sri Nagar
d) Lal Nagar
13. Torgya Festival celebrated in _________.
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) West Bengal
14. Who has been appointed as the Director-General of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology?
a) Kalyan Mishra
b) Dhruva Singh
c) Madan Mohan Tripathi
d) Vinayak Kumar
15. According to Domestic rating agency CRISIL, India’s GDP expected to grow ______% in FY23.
16. According to Brand Finance report, LIC is the ________ most valued insurance brand globally.
17. Global Center of Excellence in Affordable and Clean Energy is launched in __________.
a) IIT Madras
b) IIT Delhi
c) IIT Ahmedabad
d) IIT Dharwad
18. Who is the Author of ‘The Class of 2006: Sneak Peek into the Misadventures of the Great Indian Engineering Life’?
a) Akash Kansal
b) Vittal Bhat
c) Narayana Moorthy
d) Dhamodar Singh
19. Amitabh Dayal, who passed away recently, was a/an ___________.
20. Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary is located in _____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh