Current Affairs Quiz – December 31 2018
1. The 3rd edition of women’s national boxing championships has started at the JSW Sports-owned Inspire Institute of Sport in which city of Karnataka?
2. Which Country’s Cabinet has approved issuance of ‘Panda bonds’ in Chinese currency?
3. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has banned which Sikh militant group under the Section 35 of Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) of 1967 ?
a) The Sikh Liberation Force
b) Babbar Khalsa International
c) Khalistan Commando Force
d) Khalistan Liberation Force
4. Which Among the following documentary film based on the garbage of Dibrugarh town in Assam has bagged the Best Short documentary film award in Asia South East International ?
a) Dams: The Lethal Water Bombs
b) Block by Block
c) Finding Beauty in Garbage
d) An Encounter with Faces
5. ________state government has decided to form a new Spiritual Department?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
6. Mrinal Sen, who passed away recently, he was Associated with which field?
c) Film Industry
7. Marine National Park is situated in which among the following Indian State?
d) Madhya Pradesh
8. Recently, Table Tennis Federation of India lifted ban on ______?
a) Paulomi Ghatak
b) Mouma Das
c) Soumyajit Ghosh
d) Manika Batra
9. The government has appointed __________as new Chief Information Commissioner along with four new Information Commissioners in the Central Information Commission (CIC).
a) Yashwardhan Kumar Sinha
b) Sudhir Bhargava
c) Neeraj Kumar Gupta
d) Suresh Chandra
10. Who has won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year ?
a) Mithali Raj
b) Smriti Mandhana
c) Alyssa Healy
d) Sophie Ecclestone
11. _______ was American scientist who passed away recently, who helped design and build the forerunner of the internet?
a) Bowman, James
b) Banneker, Benjamin
c) Bashen, Janet
d) Larry Roberts
12. Where is the Headquarters of ESAF Small Finance Bank?
a) Ashok Nagar