Current Affairs Quiz – December 30 & 31 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – December 30 & 31 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which nation plans to have the first nuclear reactor on the Moon by 2026?
2. Which place has been announced as Tamil Nadu’s 38th District?
3. The cabinet has approved an MoU between India and which nation for the peaceful use of outer space?
d) Sri Lanka
4. The Union Government has declared which state as a disturbed area for six more months?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
6. Arya Rajendran has taken charge as India’s youngest mayor from which corporation ward of Kerala?
7. Who has been awarded the DRDO’s Scientist of the Year Award?
a) S Somnath
b) P Kunhikrishnan
c) Sam Dayal Dev
d) Hemant Kumar Pandey
8. Who won Digital India award for transferring money in COVID time?
a) Uttar Pradesh
9. India’s 1st Testbed TiHAN launched at ____________.
a) IIT Madras
b) IIT Bombay
c) IIT Hyderabad
d) IISc Bangalore
10. India’s first pollinator park opens in ______________.
d) Himachal Pradesh
11. Who has awarded knighthood in UK New Year honours list?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Max Verstappen
c) Michael Schumar
d) None of these
12. Harsh Vardhan inaugurates India’s highest meteorological centre at__________.
13. Dr. Hemant Kumar Pandey was widely appreciated for developing the Lukoskin drug. What does it treat?