Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has taken over as the Director of National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises?
a) Ashok Khemka
b) Sanjeev Chaturvedi
c) Anshu Gupta
d) Ravi Kumar
2. Who is the new vice president of Zimbabwe?
a) Constantino Chiwenga and Kembo Mohadi
b) Phelekezela Mphoko and Emmerson Mnangagwa
c) Simon Muzenda and Joshua Nkomo
d) Joseph Msika and Joice Mujuru
3. The government will provide _____crore subsidy to 11 cities for launching electric buses, taxis and three-wheelers
4. Who has been selected for this year’s prestigious ‘Harivarasanam’ award, instituted by the Kerala Government?
a) Shreya Ghoshal
c) S. Janaki
d) K S Chitra
5. Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh has given the nod for Punjab startup hub, under which a state-of-the-art incubation centre is proposed to be set up in _________
6. Union Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Minister ___________has launched Livestock Disease Forewarning –Mobile Application (LDF-Mobile App)
a) Radha Mohan Singh
b) Narendra Singh Tomar
c) Jual Oram
d) Kalraj Mishra
7. Which state government has allocated ₹7.86 crore for conducting a census of cows, buffaloes, pigs, goats, and sheep in the state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which ministry launches a regional project to tackle stubble burning?
a) Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
b) Ministry of Science and Technology
c) Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
d) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
9. The three-day long 78th session of the Indian History Congress held in ________
a) West Bengal
10. Which country has successfully test-fired its indigenous developed Advanced Air Defence (AAD) supersonic interceptor missile?
11. Cryptocurrency dealer _________has announced the launch of India’s first mobile application for transacting in virtual currencies
b) Pluto Exchange
12. The World Bank has committed USD 40 million (about Rs 260 crore) for the development of tourism facilities in ___________
a) Uttar Pradesh
13. Which state government has altered the office timings for its staff from 10 am to 5 pm to 9.30 am to 5 pm?
d) Uttar Pradesh
14. The two-week long eighth edition of the Indo-Maldives joint military exercise, _________ came to an end at Belagavi.
a) Yuddh Abhyas
c) Surya Kiran
15. __________has launched the world’s largest human genome research project to document the genetic makeup of one lakh people to help generate the precision medicines for the future