Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been named as PETA 2017 Person of the Year for her wide-reaching work for animals?
a) Deepika Padukone
b) Priyanka Chopra
c) Anushka Shetty
d) Anushka Sharma
2. Jai Ram Thakur took oath on as the _____ chief minister of Himachal Pradesh
3. Parliament has passed a bill that provides for establishing the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) in ____________
b) Andra Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
4. Which country will convert the country’s Meethotamulla and Bloemendhal garbage mountains into urban parks next year as part of a city beautification programme?
a) Sri Lanka
5. Which state has decided to introduce scholarships for meritorious madrasa students in the state?
6. India and Afghanistan inaugurated their second air cargo route linking _________ and ___________
a) Hyderabad and Kabul
b) Mumbai and Kabul
c) Indore and Kabul
d) Jaipur and Kabul
7. Dabur India Ltd has inaugurated a skill development centre for women in ___________ recently
8. Who has been named the top-grossing actor of 2017 by Forbes?
a) Paul Walker
b) Dwayne Johnson
c) Donnie Yen
d) Vin Diesel
9. The government has exempted children up to the age of _____ years from giving their biometrics to the passport issuing authority
10. India’s economy is expected to overtake that of Britain and France to become the world’s fifth largest in dollar terms in ______
11. The government has cut the interest rate on small savings schemes, including public provident fund (PPF), national savings certificate (NSC) and Kisan Vikas Patra, by _____
12. China and Pakistan will look at extending their $57 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor to ___________
13. Anisa Sayyed related to which sports?
14. Name the sports personality who has launched her mobile app?
a) Saina Nehwal
b) Sakshi Malik
c) PV Sindhu
d) Mithali Raj