Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been named as Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Kaul Singh Thakur
b) Jai Ram Thakur
c) Rajeev Bindal
d) Prem Kumar Dhumal
2. Which state government has set up a 17-member development authority for the Raigad fort, capital of warrior king Shivaji?
3. ___________has become the first Indian airline to operate over 1,000 daily flights across its domestic and international network
a) Air India
b) Jet Airways
4. The country’s first air-conditioned (AC) suburban train commenced its services in __________
c) New Delhi
5. Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved will invest ₹671 crore in _____________for setting up food and herbal processing unit
6. Who launches electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) on Good Governance Day?
a) Jitendra Singh
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Mahesh Sharma
d) Nirmal Kumar Singh
7. Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik has claimed to have made the world’s biggest Santa Claus face on __________
a) Kerala’s Kannur Beach
b) Odisha’s Puri Beach
c) Maharashtra’s Aksa Beach
d) Tamil Nadu’s Merina Beach
8. ______________ becomes first Indian city to have its own logo
9. Which state government has launched six more e-services, thus bringing as many as 100 citizen-centric services pertaining to 12 departments of the state on a single platform?
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. Good Governance Day was observed on?
a) December 24
b) December 25
c) December 26
d) December 27
11. Which country has agreed a deal to build a nuclear power station in Sudan?
12. Which state government has signed a memorandum of understanding with South Korea to enhance cooperation in the field of tourism, skill development, culture and farming?
a) Uttar Pradesh
13. Which city is to start building city’s 1st textile museum in February?
14. The Indian boxing contingent claimed _____ medals at the Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament in Karaganda, Kazakhstan
15. Which country won the SAFF U15 Women’s Championship?
16. Bob Givens who passed away recently was a/an
17. Actor Partha Mukherjee who passed away recently, he was a famous __________ actor