Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who will be honoured with a doctorate degree by the Bareilly International University recently?
a) Deepika Padukone
b) Aishwarya Rai
c) Priyanka Chopra
d) Anushka Sharma
2. Which country became the first country to appoint female envoy to Saudi Arabia?
3. National Farmers Day or Kisan Diwas was observed on?
a) December 23
b) December 22
c) December 21
d) December 20
4. India is set to get its first sea bridge runway in __________
c) Andaman and Nicobar
5. Who was appointed as General Manager (Cricket Operations) of the BCCI?
a) Vijay Dahiya
b) Saba Karim
c) Sameer Dighe
d) Devang Gandhi
6. Which state Assembly passed a bill to award death penalty, life imprisonment, and up to ₹10-lakh fine to those dealing in illicit liquor if its consumption leads to death?
d) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which state government will establish a world-class skill development centre at Ranchi at the cost of Rs 60 crore?
8. Which ministry has launched a pilot project for its clean-up and development?
a) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
b) Ministry of Human Resource Development
c) Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
d) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
9. India has sanctioned $____million to help develop Myanmar’s violence-hit Rakhine State
10. Which bank has established a Medium Term Note programme to raise $1 billion (over 6,400 crore) by issuing debt securities on private placement basis?
a) HDFC Bank
b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Axis Bank
11. India signed an agreement with __________ would allow automatic sharing of tax- related information from January 1 next year
12. Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay who passed away recently was a/an
13. NASA astronaut Bruce McCandless passed away recently, he was from _________