Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which port is hosting the 9th edition of International Youth Sailing Competition of India from December 27th to December 31st 2017?
a) Kamarajar Port
b) Krishnapatnam Port
c) Paradip Port
d) Kandla Port
2. The Minister of Communications __________has launched DARPAN Project to improve the quality of service, add value to services and achieve “financial inclusion” of un-banked rural population
a) Santosh Gangwar
b) Dinesh Sharma
c) Manoj Sinha
d) Kalraj Mishra
3. Which state government will celebrate the birthday of late Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh on December 23 as ‘Kisaan Samman Diwas’?
a) Uttar Pradesh
4. Which telecom company will shut operations in six circles, including Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, from January 30?
5. The Indian Army’s Southern Command, conducting exercise ‘Hamesha Vijayee’ in __________
6. Which Indian city going to host the seventh edition of India International Coffee Festival (IICF) in January?
7. Which state government is planning to set up cow sanctuaries in all 75 districts of the state?
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. The Union Cabinet has given its ex-post-facto approval for a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ________ on cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine
9. Which country tops in the Forbes’ list of best countries for business in 2018?
10. Who was named in both the ICC women’s ODI and T20I teams of 2017, making her the lone cricketer to feature in both the teams?
a) Harmanpreet Kaur
b) Mithali Raj
c) Ekta Bisht
d) Smriti Mandhana
11. Which city was confirmed as the host of the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
12. The Indian men’s football team has ended the year 2017 at the ____ position in the latest FIFA rankings