Current Affairs Quiz
1. A hilarious photograph of an apparently delighted dormouse perched atop a flower has won a top prize at the 2017 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards, The photo captured by ___________
a) Daniel Trim
b) Andrea Zampatti
c) Tibor Kercz
d) George Cathcart
2. Who took charge as the acting Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
a) Neil Gorsuch
b) Sonia Sotomayor
c) Samuel Alito
d) UD Salvi
3. The legwork on India’s first undersea tunnel bullet train corridor has begun in _______
b) New Delhi
4. Which university going to launch India’s 1st-ever online sand art certificate course?
a) Manipal University
b) Jawaharlal Nehru University
c) Global Open University
d) Indira Gandhi National Open University
5. Which bank under the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) by Reserve Bank of India recently?
a) Union Bank of India
b) United Bank of India
c) UCO Bank
d) Allahabad Bank
6. The Union Cabinet approved a plan to set up the country’s first National Rail and Transport University in _________
c) Andra Pradesh
7. Which bank has committed USD 125 million (around Rs 800 crore) loan to India for the STRIVE project for skill development?
a) Asian Development Bank
b) New Development Bank
c) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
d) World Bank
8. The United Nations’ (UN) International Human Solidarity Day was observed on?
a) December 18
b) December 19
c) December 20
d) December 21
9. India has been ranked as the ______ most vacation deprived country due to heavy work schedule, according to a survey
10. Which country parliament has approved a law banning all exploration and production of oil and natural gas by 2040 within the country and its overseas territories?
11. Which country has launched the world’s biggest ever mechanism to reduce carbon, in the form of an emissions trading system?
12. Who has received awards for the best player and top scorer in La Liga for the 2016/17 season?
a) Lionel Messi
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
d) Philippe Coutinho