Current Affairs Quiz
1. Apple has named ___________as the head of sales for its operations in India, a key market for the iconic iPhone maker
a) Saurav Mishra
b) Steve Dowling
c) Jeff Williams
d) Michel Coulomb
2. Which state government is reportedly planning to introduce blockchain technology in a bid to secure its online documents from cyber attacks?
c) West Bengal
3. Uttar Pradesh state’s first infertility clinic at a government hospital was launched in ___________
4. India’s first Mahatma Gandhi Digital Museum Store was inaugurated in __________
5. Which country has topped the list of people living abroad at 17 million?
6. Goa liberation day was observed on?
a) December 17
b) December 18
c) December 19
d) December 20
7. Which bank and the European Investment Bank will co-finance $400-million funding for renewable power generation in India?
a) Axis Bank
b) Yes Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) ICICI Bank
8. Which team won the first-ever T10 Cricket League championship?
a) Kerala Kings
b) Punjabi Legends
c) Bengal Tigers
d) Maratha Arabians
9. India finishes ______ at junior boxing championship in Germany
10. India bagged ____ medals in the first Wushu Sanda Asian Cup that concluded in Guangzhou, China