Current Affairs Quiz – December 13 & 14 2019
1. Which state government has received the 2019 World Habitat Award?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. 2 plus 2 India-US dialogue to be held in ___________.
b) New Delhi
3. World’s first liquid hydrogen carrier ship launched in ______________.
4. Who has been appointed as Information and Broadcasting Secretary?
a) Ravi Mittal
b) Chander Hasan
c) Rama Narayan
d) Mani Rampal M
5. INDRA – a joint military exercise between India and _____________.
b) Sri Lanka
6. Who has topped Forbes’ list of world’s most-powerful women in 2019?
a) Angela Merkel
b) Christine Lagarde
c) Nirmala Sitharaman
d) Smriti Irani
7. Which country will host 36th International Geological Congress (IGC)?
8. Who has been appointed as expenditure secretary in the finance ministry?
a) Chandra Murmu
c) TV Somanathan
d) Abi Rao
9. NABARD – in this “R” represents_______________.
10. World Monkey Day is observed on ______________.
a) December 09
b) December 11
c) December 14
d) December 18
11. Who has been appointed as Chief of Indian Oil Corporation?
a) Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
b) Ravi Mittal
c) Sanjiv Singh
d) Mohan Vaidya
12. India Skills Report finds ________% of students employable.
13. 6th Joint Commission Meeting (JCM) between India and Maldives is held at_____________.
b) New Delhi
d) Addu city
14. Gollapudi Maruthi Rao is passed away at 80, is associated with_____________.