Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been honoured with this year’s Mother Teresa Memorial award for social justice?
a) Deepika Padukone
b) Aishwarya Rai
c) Anushka Sharma
d) Priyanka Chopra
2. Who has been elected as the next chairman of the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) of India?
a) Vikas Chopra
b) Mahesh Chopra
c) Nakul Chopra
d) Hemant Chopra
3. _________and Egypt signed a deal to build Egypt’s first nuclear power plant.
4. Which state government organising a Petrochemical Investor Meet 18 at Crowne Plaza to highlight the opportunities being opened up by the new Petrochemical Park?
b) Andra Pradesh
5. Which state government has launched SAUBHAGYA (Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojna) with an aim to provide free electricity connections to poor people in the state?
d) Jammu and Kashmir
6. The European Union agreed to restore political relations “at all levels” with________, more than three years after putting them on hold
7. Which state government has developed a mobile application that will help citizens in urban areas across the state find trained and certified technicians and workers?
c) West Bengal
8. India’s economy is projected to grow at _____ per cent in 2018 according to UN
9. India will host the 3rd annual meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in ___________
a) New Delhi
10. Which bank has approved a USD 335 million loan for an electric metro project in Bangalore?
a) European Investment Bank
b) World Bank
c) Asian Development Bank
d) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
11. The World Bank will no longer finance upstream oil and gas projects after _______
12. Which country is all set to host the 2023 ODI Cricket World Cup?
a) South Africa
d) West Indies