Current Affairs Quiz
1. Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi was elected unopposed as ______ president of the Indian National Congress since independence
2. Who has been appointed as executive director (ED) in the central bank recently?
a) Priya Gandhi
b) Revathy Manisha
c) Divya Bharathi
d) Uma Shankar
3. Minister of Law & Justice and Electronics & Information Technology ___________ inaugurated the “NIC-CERT”, a setup of National Informatics Centre
a) Ravi Shankar Prasad
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Ram Vilas Paswan
d) Jagat Prakash Nadda
4. The Union Health Minister and MoS (Finance) launched ___________, a Safe Delivery Mobile Application for health workers
5. Human Rights Day was observed on December 10, what is the theme of 2017?
a) Our Rights, Our Freedoms, Always
b) Stand up for someone’s rights today
c) Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity
d) Binds us together as a global community with the same ideals and values
6. International Mountain Day was observed on?
a) December 11
b) December 10
c) December 09
d) December 08
7. Which country has successfully launched Algeria’s first communication satellite?
8. India’s first-ever mobile food testing laboratory launched in ________
9. ASEAN-India Connectivity Summit (AICS) held in ___________
b) New Delhi
10. Which country has launched the country’s first astronaut programme recently?
a) United Arab Emirates
d) Saudi Arabia
11. Which of the following countries started joint exercises to track missiles from North Korea?
a) UK, South Korea and China
b) US, Japan and Russia
c) US, South Korea and Japan
d) UK, China and India
12. Which country builds the world’s biggest floating solar power plant?
13. Which country was formally handed over the strategic southern port of Hambantota to China on a 99- year lease?
b) Sri Lanka
14. India won ________ medal in the Hockey World League
d) None of these
15. Which country won the gold medal in the Hockey World League?
16. Lalji Singh who passed away recently, he also known as __________
a) Father of DNA fingerprinting
b) Father of Computer Virus
c) Father of ATM Machine
d) Father of Laptop
17. Sukharanjan Sengupta who passed away recently was a/an