Current Affairs Quiz – December 09 and 10 2016
1. Nana Akufo-Addo has won the Presidential Election of ________.
2. Hindi is considered as ________ most powerful language in the “World Power Language Index” published by World Economic Forum.
3. Haritha Keralam Mission is launched by ____________.
a) Narendra Modi
b) Pinarayi Vijayan
c) Governor Sadhasivam
4. The Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium in ___________ is set to become the biggest cricket stadium in the world.
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
5. _________________ has launched a cargo ship bound for the International Space Station (ISS), carrying a ‘space junk‘ collector.
6. Who is the head of Committee on Digital Payments?
a) Alagarsamy Naidu
b) Ramamoorthy Balakrishnan
c) Ratan P. Watal
d) Shaknar Kumar
7. Human Rights Day is observed on ___________.
a) December 08
b) December 09
c) December 10
d) December 11
8. Indra NAVY 2016 naval exercise is between India and _________.
b) Sri Lanka
9. John Glenn, who passed away recently, was a/an ___________.
10. Ashton Carter is the Secretary of Defence of _____________.
11. Which bank appoints Veena Mankar as Non-Executive Chairperson?
12. Who has been appointed as Goalkeeping Mentor of Indian Junior Hockey Team?
a) Ajay Kumar
b) PR Sreejesh
c) Ram Krishna
d) Vasanth Kannan