Current Affairs Quiz – December 05 2019
1. The 3rd edition of National Public Procurement Conclave is held in____________.
c) New Delhi
2. International day of Soil is observed on ______________.
a) December 01
b) December 02
c) December 04
d) December 05
3. Pacific Air Chiefs’ Symposium 2019 being held in ___________.
d) Bora Bora
4. According to a new report from Comparitech, India secured______ worst country in terms of invasive use of biometric data.
5. The 2nd edition of Startup India Global Venture Capital Summit is being organized in ____________.
6. MadhuApp has launched by____________.
d) Arunachal Pradesh
7. MadhuApp is associated with_______________.
a) School children
8. Catholic Syrian Bank headquarter is situated in____________.
9. India secured ______th rank in Global Climate Risk Index.
10. Government procured just _____% of pulses, seeds targeted under PM-AASHA scheme.
11. D.C. Fontana is passed away at 80, is associated with____________.
b) Story editor
d) Both a and b
12. India secured ________rd rank in UN index assessing e-commerce readiness.
13. International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development is observed on ____________.
a) December 05
b) December 07
c) December 08
d) December 09
14. Theme for International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development is _______________.
a) Voluteer for an inclusive future
b) Contributions to economic and social development
c) Support volunteer efforts and recognize
d) Highlighting SDG 10 and the pursuit of equality