Current Affairs Quiz
1. Mohamad Al Jounde was awarded the International Children’s Peace Prize, he belongs to ___________
2. Who has been appointed as a UN Environment Global Goodwill Ambassador?
a) Selena Gomez
b) Ellie Goulding
c) Taylor Swift
d) Katy Perry
3. Uttar Pradesh’s Shamli district was included in the National Capital Region (NCR), making it the _____ district to be included in the region
4. The largest-ever floating solar power plant in India inaugurated in _________
c) Andra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
5. Which payment bank is rolling out Paytm FASTag across the India, with the government mandating the use of FASTag on every new vehicle sold from December 1?
a) Airtel Payments Bank
b) Fino Payments Bank
c) Indian Post Payments Bank
d) Paytm Payments Bank
6. Which country will open several new consular centres in India and invest $75 billion of its sovereign wealth fund in the country?
a) Saudi Arabia
c) United Arab Emirates
7. Which state government has accorded administrative approval to the Versova-Bandra sea link (VBSL) project?
8. Which country Armed Forces along with the UK, US and French armies are participating in joint exercises in Abu Dhabi?
a) United Arab Emirates
d) Saudi Arabia
9. International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development was observed on?
a) December 08
b) December 07
c) December 06
d) December 05
10. The 3rd edition of the Dialogue between the NITI Aayog and the Development Research Council of China, the DRC- NITI Aayog Dialogue was held in _______
11. World Soil Day was observed on December 05, what is the theme of 2017?
a) Caring for the Planet starts from the Ground
b) Soils, foundation for family farming
c) Care about soils
d) Soils, a solid ground for life
12. According to Fitch Ratings the growth forecast for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018 is ______
13. The Surface to Air Missile “AKASH” has been successfully launched from ________
a) Andra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
14. Google will expand its Internet Saathi programme in India — run in partnership with ____________— to create “digitally-enabled livelihood opportunities” for women
a) Mahindra Trusts
b) Tata Trusts
c) Mariwala Trusts
d) Kotak Trusts
15. Who has topped in the prestigious Foreign Policy magazine’s 50 Leading Global Thinker’s list?
a) Kamala Harris
b) Tulsi Gabbard
c) Catherine Cortez Masto
d) Dianne Feinstein
16. Who will lead a 17-member Indian squad at the 5th ODI World Cup Cricket Tournament for the Blind to be held in January?
a) Harish Kumar Reddy
b) Vijay Kumar Reddy
c) Ajay Kumar Reddy
d) Manish Kumar Reddy
17. Which country won the ICC Intercontinental Cup defeating United Arab Emirates?
b) United Arab Emirates